28 December 2014

Youtubers with different accents

I think watching movies and videos are a really good, fun idea to learn a new language, because you can improve your pronunciation by hearing a native person speaking and paying attention on their gestures. I love spending my free time watching Youtubers from different parts of the world, especially if they talk about fashion or travel related stuff. There are MILLIONS of them, but these are some of the ones that I enjoy watching (listed by language).

Danish
Nicole Henriksen vlogs, lifestyle and beauty mainly.


English
lifeasnikki fashion and DIYs.



zoe allen UK english, i love her book reviews.



Italian
Ottavia Villa makeup tutorials, hauls and lifestyle.



Swedish
Denise Wessman hauls, fashion, beauty, DIYs and lifestyle.



These are only some of the languages that I enjoy watching. If you know any other good Youtuber who speaks any of these languages or a different one, just let me know, I will be enchanted to check them out! I will probably make a second part of this post with other languages and more Youtubers :)


LU ✈

No comments:

Post a Comment