26 January 2015

My new useful method to improve a language

As I said in my last post, this year I want to improve my Italian. So I decided to start using it as much as I can in my daily life. Besides talking to my younger brother in this language even though he doesn't understand anything, I started watching Italian TV, changed my phone language to italian, reading italian news, listening to italian music, and also, I started to TWEET in italian language.

That's just me, falling in love with Will Darbyshire.


This social network is something that I actually use all the time, so I thought it would be a great idea to start using it to improve my language skills. It's a great, helpful way to learn about how to use several words and interact with real native speakers. So, if any of you are interested in learning or improving a new language, I highly recommend this method. Start following people who speaks that language and you'll see how good results you'll get. ☻


LU ✈

No comments:

Post a Comment