01 January 2015

New Year's resolutions of a language lover

This year I want to remind myself to stay focused on the things that I care the most and try to stop worrying about nonsense and stuff that are not worth it. And what I'm most passionate about is language learning and traveling related stuff, those are the things that truly matter to me, besides family, real friends and health. So, in 2015 I will try to:

French and Italian: This year I'm going to read, write and speak more in these languages every time I can, I will try to make myself a little time every days to study and put more knowlegde on my brain. I wanna learn as quick as possible because I really want to speak them fluently. I wanna see how far I can go when it comes to learning something that I truly love. Of course, I won't help myself to learn another language, but I will try to stay focused on these ones mainly.

Enjoy the trip: As you may already notised, I love traveling. So I want to make myself time to travel anywhere, no matter if it's close or far away from where I live. I want to enjoy anywhere I go, I want to enjoy every moment not only of the trip, but life and myself. 

Not to give up: I don't have enough money to travel by my own, but I'm a daydreamer and I want to keep believing that someday, somehow, I will make my dreams come true: traveling the world, meeting good people from all different places, learning about other cultures. I don't want to feel sad anymore for not being able to do what I really want. I want to feel happy and keep believing that one day I will make it. ☺

LU ✈



No comments:

Post a Comment